Good afternoon friends! Today is going to be a purple, spring, soft eyeshadow look. Spring is up and coming and this is a super simple look to achieve.
Products I used:
Smashbox Masterclass 3 Palette (naked - soft baby pink, drizzle - light purple, royal - deep purple (you can substitue these with the colors I listed))
MAC painterly paint pot
ELF Liquid Eyeliner
Below is a video of how you can achieve the look. It will provide a more in-depth review and explanation, but here are the quick and easy steps:
1. Prep eyelid with MAC painterly paint pot
2. Set paint pot with nude eyeshadow
3. Take drizzle and apply to the crease and slightly above the crease with a fluffy brush
4. Apply royal to only the crease with a more precise brush, be careful not to go too far up or the look will become darker and more smokey
5. Blend together with the fluffy brush you used with drizzle
6. Apply naked to the eyelid all the way up to the crease (blend if needed)
7. Slap some eyeliner on and call it a day!